Microsoft has announced a new round of its now yearly “Cloud Skills Challenge“, this event normally aligns with Microsoft conferences such as Build or Ignite, the last round of the challenge was back in November 2021.
This time around with Microsoft Build being kicked off on May 24th all the way thru the 26th, Microsoft has published it’s new challenge.
On what does the challenge consist? Between May 24th and June 21st of 2022 you have to complete one of the showcased skill challenges that align to the latest Cloud technologies Microsoft would like IT professionals to focus on, the challenge mainly consist on completing online training on the Microsoft Learn platform for a specific track.
The current challenges are available on the Cloud Skills Challenge page for the Build Conference.
Completing the challenge in the allotted time will earn you a voucher to take one of the following certification exams:
- AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- DP-420: Designing and Implementing Cloud – Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions
- PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
The exam will be available for you to take anytime between June 30th and December 31st, after that date the voucher will expire.
You can complete as many challenges as you want but you only can acquire one (1) voucher for the event, for more info review the official rules for the challenge.